Partager cette information :
Management Solutions is a multinational consulting firm
whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial,
organisation, technology and process-related advisory services targeted
at functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We
have a multidisciplinary workforce of nearly 2,000 professionals bringing together functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration skills.
work through 24 offices - 11 in Europe, 12 in the Americas and 1 in
Asia, from where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four broad geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).For more information on the Firm, please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
- Statistical data processing (data mining)
- Predictive modelling using machine learning and data science techniques
- Trend modelling (time series, ARIMA models)
- Development of simulation models (Monte Carlo)
- Review and validation of rating and scoring, RAROC and risk parameter models
- Mathematical support to the business: developing algorithms, statistics and probability models
- R&D projects.
What we offer
- Data Scientists with a sound academic record in a discipline relating to Mathematics / Statistics/ Actuarial Science / Physics. MSc in Data Science, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management or related a plus.
- 0-5 years of professional experience in the financial field.
- Specific post-graduate studies are a plus, especially in Data Science, Quantitative Finance or similar
- Solid academic background.
- Dynamic, mature, responsible and hard-working.
- Advanced level of French and English.
- Should desirably have knowledge of modeling techniques (logit, GLM, time series, decision trees, clustering, etc.), statistical programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Matlab, etc.) and big data tools and platforms (Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, Pig, Hive, etc.)
- Advanced user of computer tools.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Integrates easily into multidisciplinary teams.
- We offer you the chance to join the industry's biggest and strongest methodology and data science team.
- Working in the industry's most relevant projects,
- for the biggest companies, leaders in their respective markets,
- next to top industry management as they take on national and international challenges,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.
- Ongoing training plan
- More than 200 hours of training during the first two years
- Knowledge courses, external specialist courses, skills development and language courses
- Clearly defined career plan
- Internal promotion based on your performance and potential
- Partnership-based management, offering each professional the goal to become part of the Firm's group of partners
How to apply
- University: we maintain close links with the world's most prestigious universities
- Social action: we organize over 30 community support initiatives each year
- Sports club: we organize internal championships
To apply, access the job offers and CV submission microsite at our website and sign up.
Then apply either: